Due to continued expansion and several new projects, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and highly organised Marketing & Admin Assistant to join our team and help us to deliver award-winning, breathtaking, memory making shows, productions and experiences to our clients.
The ideal candidate will already be working within the industry (either in an administrative capacity or as a creative or performer), have some experience in social media marketing as well a track record in providing top class client support.
This is a part-time position and we are looking for somebody that can commit up to four hours per day, Monday to Friday. Exact hours can be discussed in order to fit around existing obligations such as childcare, gigs or other positions. The role is initially for a fixed-term of 6 months – as this is a brand new role, it will be reviewed in May 2022.
- Answering all incoming enquiries (including calls, emails and social media messages/comments) ensuring a high number of enquiries are converted into leads
- Developing and maintaining relationships with our clients
- Office administration – updating documents, spreadsheets and managing diaries and contracts
- Coordinating social media campaigns – taking charge of content creation and helping with social media plans to support growth of each channel
- Dealing with cast enquiries including logistics (travel and hotel booking) and reporting of techncial, costume and props snags/faults
- Producing basic graphics and layouts for written documents and blog posts
- Working alongside management team to ensure our external communications are always on brand, on message, on target and on time
- Any other task as delegated by the management team
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English, with the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Organised and flexible approach, with a cheerful, positive personality
- Good knowledge of IT packages including MS Office & Google Apps, and preferably Hootsuite, WordPress and Mailchimp
- A self-starter who is happy to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work on one’s own initiative as well as tasks delegated by the senior management team
- Creative with a flair for design would be desirable
To apply, please send your CV and a covering email to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you with further details on our recruitment process. Please be aware that this is a home-based, part time fixed-term vacancy which will occasionally require travel to our Staffordshire based studios.
We take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process. If you have any pre-application questions please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.